***MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING***
Please understand, this product is PRE-ORDER and have not yet been manufactured! Your pre-order will be manufactured as your order is placed.
The product images are FULLY reflective of the final product. For more details on the final product, please refer to the "Features" section of this product description. Delivery will occur 180 days after your order, and we will only process and refunds/cancellations after this period. Any pre-order products you order will ship separately from other products you may have ordered.
We do not recommend ordering any products (unless they are specifically Rhodesian Brushstroke Pre-Orders), as this may significantly delay your order or require us to bill you for additional shipping costs.
Due to the high volume of orders, WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY REQUESTS FOR SIZE CHANGES. Order correctly the first time please! By placing this pre-order, you fully agree and acknowledge all of the above pre-order terms.
This special run of pre-orders is for the critical purpose of moving our company to the United States. We need to seriously get out of this Canada given how our business has been treated.
A legendary vintage in a modern cut, this is our bread and butter here at Fireforce Ventures. This product was developed in conjunction with our partners at Shadow Strategic to extremely high standards that put our previous offerings to shame. Features:
- 60% cotton and 40% polyester rip-stop construction
- 2 large slanted hand pockets
- 2 large cargo pockets with large Canadian-style slotted buttons
- Front slit pocket designed to fit a standard smartphone or STANAG dimension rifle magazine
- Two buttoned back pockets
- Stitched gusset crotch for comfort "down there"
- Adjustable waistband
- Reinforced knees and arse to withstand hard use
- Replacable neoprene knee pads - please note their slot is intentionally stitched approximately a few inches higher than some comparable tactical pants with built in knee pads
- Knee pad adjustment bungies and rear cinching strap
- 2.5 inch belt loops
- YKK® zipper fly
- Coats® stitching thread
Rhodesian Brushstroke was the legendary pattern utilized during the Rhodesian Bush War from 1965-1979, incorporating an innovative combination of khaki, brown and green. It was designed as an indigenous Rhodesian pattern which was directly influenced by earlier “brushstroke” styled patterns including the Second World War-era Denison smocks. Developed from an earlier arid pattern by Di Cameron, it was manufactured in its distinctive green-over-brown Brushstroke by David Whitehead Textiles. Uniforms and jumpsuits in this pattern become synonymous with Rhodesia’s legendary Troopies and Masodja.
In 2001, the United States Marine Corps camouflage testing scored the old Rhodesian Brushstroke pattern to be extremely effective in various environments. As a testament to the lasting effectiveness of Rhodesian Brushstroke, the vintage pattern scored higher than many other contemporary patterns. After the Rhodesian Bush War, a brown-over-green pattern was adopted by the Zimbabwean National Army.
We’re proud to be replicating the pattern as a 1-to-1 scale copy of an original bolt of David Whitehead Textiles fabric dated circa. 1979. We are the only company accurately providing the pattern exactly as it was worn during the Rhodesian Bush War.
Sizing Guide (inseam to be hemmed, if additional length needed please contact us via email):
- Small: 27-31 inch waist, 33.5 inch adjustable inseam
- Medium: 31-35 inch waist, 33.5 inch adjustable inseam (35 inch inseam for Long)
- Large: 35-39 inch waist, 33.5 inch adjustable inseam (35 inch inseam for Long)
- XL: 39-43 inch waist, 33.5 adjustable inch inseam (35 inch inseam for Long)
- 2XL: 43-47 inch waist, 33.5 adjustable inch inseam (35 inch inseam for Long)
- 3XL: 47-51 inch waist, 33.5 adjustable inch inseam (35 inch inseam for Long)
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!