Country of Origin:
We fondly remember watching an old documentary about Special Task Force officers in South Africa wearing these jumpsuits while under cover in the 90s. When we saw these pop up, we just had to grab a few for the "lulz". Amazingly, they turned out to be a pretty nifty product!
These jumpsuits were designed for maintenance troops and armoured vehicle crewmen, with their particularly greasy work environments in mind. Whether it be a bit of engine oil, or a little bit of fire, these tough jumpsuits were made for the job! Perfect for "car-guys", LARPers, and Germanophiles alike!
- Heavy duty fire resistant construction
- Full front zipper, from balls to beard
- Reflective safety stripes at elbow and knees
- Pockets galore - Two large zippered chest pockets, two large zippered hip pockets and two zippered anxillary leg pockets
- Velcro adjusted arm and leg cuffs with easy access openings - designed easily allow you wear this overall over baggier articles of clothing
- Standard military style shoulder epaulets and high zip collar
- German flag sewn on both shoulders
- Small: Fits 36-38 inch chest, 5'6-5'8 height
- Medium: Fits 38-40 inch chest, 5'8-5'10 height
- Large: Fits 40-42 inch chest, 5'10-6'0 height
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This product is in "Military Surplus Condition". Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for details.