Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Classic designed 6 pocket cargo style trousers, ankle draw strings, waist drawstring for extra adjustability and zip fly. These outstanding pants proved to be quite effective in arid conditions, and saw a fair bit of service through both Gulf Wars, and the War in Afghanistan. As a testament to the effectiveness of this pattern, it continues to be used to this day around the world in different variations, particularly among local armies operating in the Savannah of sub-Saharan Africa.
Don't get caught with your knickers in a lace! This is gucchi British Army Desert Pants in the operationally proven Desert DPM.
Genuine British Army surplus, and a great piece of "operator" kit for your next adventure without breaking the bank. What's not to love?
- British Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) in Soldier 95 Desert variations
- Lightweight and very comfortable 65-30 poly-cotton construction
- Large slotted buttons for excellent utility and access
- Two large cargo/map buttoned pockets
- Two oversized buttoned hand pockets
- Buttoned arse pocket
- Large stable belt loops measuring approximately 2.5" - perfect for garrison or large holster belts
- Waist adjustment buttons and waistband cord, allowing up to 2" in waist size reduction
- Boot blousing straps at leg cuffs
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). We ship internationally!
Note: This item is in "Military Surplus Condition." Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy for more details.